LOTD #1220

Ever had one of those moments where your just like "BAM And that was the kick I needed" Well it just happened to me and let me tell you, I am SOOOO Glad I did it :D
Anyhoo that was a bit random lol.
Here is another epic post including amazing items by REIGN, Seiko92, L'Etre, Bold & Beauty and so much more. I hope you enjoy this post as I absolutely love bringing these LOTD's to all of you amazing followers
Thanks guys, means a-lot ♥♥
~Body~
Hair- ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Marie. (Fatpack)
Head- CATWA HEAD Annie
Skin- L'Etre Skin Shop -Cheyenne Skin [Pearl Tone]
Eyes- -SU!- Phantom Eyes V.2

~Clothing~
Outfit- ::Seiko92::Outfit School+HudTxT/Maitreya/Slink/Belleza/FM TY
Stockings- -SU!- Gartered Legs
Boots- REIGN.- KENDALL HEELS- CUSTOMIZATION PACK 

~Accessories~
Necklace- -SU!- Lynexia Collar Group Gift
Medusa- -SU!- Medusa Piercing Group Gift
Dimple Piercings- PUNCH / Dimple Piercing TY
Cig- LEVEE'S - GRUNGE CIGAR

You Might Also Like

0 Comments