LOTD #1221

Haii followers and friends, I hope your all having a wonderful day so far. I have some news for you all :D A new round of Suicide Dollz is coming really soon and OMG The items so far....Just WOW. If you hadn't guessed, I'm kinda in love right now with Suicidal Unborn! Ermagawd, her items are just A.MAZING.....
Like, I keep strutting my pixels with her Gartered Legs, while at the same time, "trying" to look cute. AHAHA..
Well one does hope that you enjoy this LOTD today and I look forward to posting you another ♥♥
~Body~
Hair- ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Marie. (Fatpack)
Head- CATWA HEAD Annie
Skin- L'Etre Skin Shop -Cheyenne Skin [Pearl Tone]
Eyes- -SU!- Phantom Eyes V.2
Lips- .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Barakiel Lipsticks Pack -Cosmetics Fair TY

~Clothing~
Top- [ME] Eathernet & Cable   Suicide Dollz TY
Stockings- -SU!- Gartered Legs
Slippers- .::Dopegurl::. Dino Slips TY

~Accessories~
Medusa- -SU!- Medusa Piercing Group Gift
Dimple Piercings- PUNCH / Dimple Piercing TY
Cig- LEVEE'S - GRUNGE CIGAR
Bag- .::Dopegurl::. Alittle Batty Backpack TY

~Poses~
**(*ANGELICA) EVERYGIRL POSE PACK

You Might Also Like

0 Comments